Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

Not too bad, although It's a little slow to the punch line. Your depiction of characters is quite good but It's let down with your animation and timing. I realise that frame-by-frame is a soul crushing process but it really pays off; try less loops and tweens, you'll see the difference. The few times you had done it manually were executed well but the rest (especially the ending) killed it for me.

What are the odds? What are the odds?

Personally i like the clean, simplistic animation and typographic style, sure not all of the statistics are 100% but honestly, when have you seen any that have been? The point is still valid and expressed as it was meant to be. :)

Congratulations by the way on winning NATA 2012. :D

Emrox responds:

Hey, thanks!

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Review

Not as funny as some of your flashes but still Awesome as ever, But i have to admit your animating skills have really improved since you first started out. Keep up the good work Egoraptor.

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

^_^

Awesome i liked it, it was so cute and kept me watching the whole time.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

awesome

I've always been a fan on your work it looks so simple at times yet it never ceases to amaze me at how amusing it is.

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

Awesome

I liked it, and to be honest i don't think there would be a way to improve it. (Besides adding a Sequal ofcourse)

SMB: Super Gonaka Designs SMB: Super Gonaka Designs

hmm

wasn't really exiting but for some reason it kept me watching.

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

awesome

OMG finally someone did it.
im so tired of all these bullshit mac users saying all this shit about pc's like they always get infected with virus's lol that aint got shit to do with it cos it depends on your software.

that was just plain awesome

The Red Line The Red Line

OMG

That was so cool, this is just like chuck norris...but in red line form.

HALOMEN HALOMEN

Sweet

that was awesome just like for the lulz, keep up the good work